Thursday 30 October 2014

A charity that really makes a difference to people's lives


For those who know me well, know that I don't often commit to these kind of posts and very selective with the charities I would consider donating to, but have taken a long time to consider how my work, psychological interests and desire to protect children from cruelty can be utilised to benefit others.
I’m a firm believer that we start as we mean to go on and giving children a good start in life often helps create safe, secure and positive adulthood so I would like to dedicate some of the time I have to one charity I believe can make a big difference: The Kids Co I've offered to volunteer for this amazing charity that makes a big difference to young people and hoping the time I can contribute will make a difference to someones future.
If any of you feel the way I do about children and their future take a look at their website/twitter/facebook and perhaps you can help too? It's not just about financial donations, it's how we can make a difference to someones life ‪#‎platepledge‬ ‪#‎makeadifference‬ @kidscompanyuk
I've also just pledged a meal for a vulnerable child at http://www.kidscoplatepledge.org
If you don't want to contribute directly, give me a shout - there may be ways we can offer something together as a business or individual, I'm not the kind of person that will tediously rant on about this, but if you have an interest, let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment