Wednesday 23 April 2014

Spring Fashion Fix 2014 @TheOracle Reading


Last week at popular shopping centre: The Oracle in Reading I joined a great event called the Spring Fashion Fix as a Colour Consultant with a great team of stylists, models, make-up artists and more. One day only produced an array of colour consultations, style solutions, a mini fashion show, make-overs and massage. All for free to shoppers of the centre, I'm delighted to have made a difference to their day!

One lovely client 'Clare' said "I find it fascinating that you know so much about colour and can tell what suits me. I've never seen it before but you've showed me how. You've made a real difference to the way I feel about my clothes. Thank you for taking the time to give me that confidence"

And for just a few lovely words by just spending a few minutes with someone really makes my job very enjoyable. I'm always telling friends, clients and colleagues that I don't do this for the money, and it's true. I'm proud to say that I have a job I thoroughly enjoy and for as long as I bring happiness to peoples wardrobes and increase their confidence I will always love my what I do and would do it free of charge if someone pays the bills!



Spring Fashion Fix at The Oracle, Reading


No comments:

Post a Comment