Saturday 26 October 2013

Saturday Style: A good old knit!

After growing up in the 80's in what I thought were 'cool' jumpers, sweaters and homemade knits, during the late 90's and early 00's I did everything possible to avoid them. Now time has moved on I can't get enough of them again. I hate being cold and often layer up for style and comfort so a good old sweater/knit/jumper is a wardrobe staple item. 

Far from my style in the 80's I don't like to play safe and because I have short hair prefer a little more statement around the neckline so a collar or statement necklace makes something that could like quite boring a little more stylish. 

So when I saw this little beauty from a lovely boutique I discovered a few years ago on the Kings Road, London: Austique, I'm in cashmere heaven. 
Perfect Saturday Style!

Madeleine Thompson
Summerbridge Cashmere jumper


No comments:

Post a Comment